My New Year Resolution : 2023

To thrive in life, one needs a productive morning routine that will enable one to work effectively the rest of the day.

One with good mental health can sit for the study for a longer period than one with unstable or sick mental health. As ca aspirants, we rarely have time to spare for workouts & other hobbies.





I have been dealing with the same issue for the past few months, such as failing to eat healthily and exercise, which has negatively impacted my life. 

I used to tell myself that "Ek bar exam clear hone de, phir mental health par focus karenge, ab exams to clear ho gye, but ab mental health par focus nhi kr pa hu".


"how to calm your mind"?

"How to meditate"?


All of this is unknown to me, and it is what I hope to accomplish this year.

Rounak

Heyyy I am ROUNAK! My Vision Is To Enlarge The Connections By Providing Useful Insight & Knowledge About Ones Life.

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post