How to study smarter not harder ?

       HOW TO STUDY SMARTER NOT HARDER





How do you study smarts? well reading a page in a book or chapter in a book and then not retaining  any of the information is a waste of time and is an great example of not studying smart . There are lot of reading hacks or study hacks online on how you can study smarter and remember everything you read or remember everything you study, but at least in my experience most of them are not that effective so in this blog, I am gonna go through the most powerful , most effective study methods and techniques that I have used and that 's helps me in exams, but they can also implement yourself so that you can study more efficiently and achieve better grades without actually studying at your studying time.  


 ADVANCED INFORMATION PROCESSING :- 

This is a memorization technique that I picked from 'JIM KWIK' who is a reading and memory improvements experts and its such a simple idea but it's incredible how powerful it is and how much time it saves . You can study for 2 hrs. and retain the same amount of information as compared to someone else who studies for 8 hours. It really is that powerful so the key to memorizing what you read is asking more questions , if you read a book and you get to the end when you think back and realize that you don't remember anything you read, it's because your not asking questions and this is a huge problem when reading 'big thick text books

That let's be honest and choose the most interesting and engaging books to read, but by simply asking yourself questions when reading it can exponentially increase the amount of information you retain from that book . I never just picked up a textbook and started reading it without regularly asking questions throughout, because if you're just passively reading rather than actively reading you're wasting your time and you're not studying smarts you need to engage your mindset where you're more receptive to the information you're reading. when I reads a thick heavy textbook of my CA INTERMEDIATE " direct taxation' , 

I would make notes on a separate piece of paper and I had put a line down the middle of the page and on the left side, I would make notes and these  would just be the most important snippets of the text that I thought might be useful for the exams , on the right side I had have my own thoughts and question on what I just read .

THANKS FOR READING 



Rounak

Heyyy I am ROUNAK! My Vision Is To Enlarge The Connections By Providing Useful Insight & Knowledge About Ones Life.

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post